Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Hot & I'm Tired. Period.

SK WiLBUR handbags from Fall 2010
I am not gonna complain about the last couple of days where the temperature has risen above 90 degrees. I'm one of those people who HATES winter.  Yeah, I said it.  Although I am a native New Yorker, the cold weather and long stretches of darkness put a damper on my spirit.  Not to mention the backaches I endure from shoveling snow.  So, for me, summer is the lesser of two evils.

You may ask yourself, "What has any of this got to do with blackfashiondude's odyssey?"  Absolutely nothing.  But I'd just like to mention that I've been suffering in my not-so-cool basement slaving over my mother's old Singer while sewing up handbags for my forthcoming collection.  But this is my cross to bear.  I am not trying to do the "Woe is me" thing right now.  I am simply making a statement.  It's hot.  My bags are looking fabulous.  It's time for me to sign off.  Well, that's actually 3 statements.  But we're not going to argue over semantics.  I'm escaping to air conditioned bliss one floor up.

Peace & Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment