Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Point, Click, and Shoot


I haven't been writing much about the photo shoot that's going to take place this Saturday. I've been diligently and quietly working on all the details. Yes me - QUIET. Did I mention we also have someone updating our website to reflect the new direction with the dresses? And we are about to ship a small order of the spring collection to Rhinoceros - a tres chic boutique located in Buckhead, an upscale neighborhood in Atlanta. So please forgive me if I am a little distracted. But I've got nothing but love for you.

We were supposed to conduct a casting this Sunday past, but we really didn't get enough of a response from models, so we cancelled. Thank God for Queens Fashion Week where I was able to meet some lovelies who are enthusiastic about working with us on this shoot. And by the end of the week, I should have all the pieces delivered in pristine condition by my tailor, George. We're still short on cash, but I know the universe is not gonna let me go out like that. And I'm treating our shortage like a non-issue. I gotta have faith that it will all work out. But yesterday, I was singing a different tune as I stressed about where our windfall was going to come from. I even had trouble sleeping. But I am moving on. So many opportunities seem to be coming our way. And I am just going to focus on that. It truly has been a long time coming. And with each one, I will keep you in the loop.


Peace & Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment