Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reality Show Update!

Yesterday, one of my favorite bloggers, Alissa Wilson of Stylish Curves, tagged me in a post on Twitter.  Of course I had to check out what my curvy friend was saying because it's not every day that I receive Twitter love.  To my surprise, she had spotted the new teaser for the reality show I taped this past summer.

The Judges & Host
of
24 HOUR CATWALK
24 Hour Catwalk is set to start airing next month on Lifetime on January 10, 2012 at 10 p.m.  Get ready to park yourselves in front of the television or set your DVRs because I don't want you to miss any of the fashion drama unfold.  And I want to get lots of feedback.  It's going to be INSANE!

Just in case you are not on Facebook or don't follow me on Twitter, click on the link below to get a sneak peek at my reality show debut.  Enjoy!


Peace & Fashion!

1 comment:

  1. That is one hearty laugh, b.i.l. I can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete