Monday, April 5, 2010

The Wilbur Show

I don't really have much to say. Surprised? Believe it or not, there are some days when I don't have much to report or harbor a desire to weigh in on a hot topic. But those days are few and far between. Today, I am just here to ask any one of you readers who have not yet voted for me for fashion designer 2010 at julib.com to do so as soon as possible. Time is running out. I think voting ends on Friday. It's not like it's that big of a deal. I don't win gobs of money or a trip to an exotic locale. But I've hardly won anything in my life. I mean, I won an art contest when I was in the fifth grade. We were asked to depict brotherhood and I drew the Pilgrims shaking hands with the Indians. That was exciting. And back when I was in college, I won a silver plated trophy in my video production class for the music video I shot for "I Wish It Would Rain" by The Temptations. I had my baby sister who was about 8 at the time and her friends from across the street playing in the rain with their umbrellas. And on a couple of occasions, when I've played MegaMillions, I've won $7 here and $9 there. But the big fashion prize continues to elude me. So it would be nice just to say that somewhere I was voted for best in show. After all, doesn't everybody love a winner? I'm only about 148 votes short of being in the lead. LOL! Below I've included some of the images from the new collection shot by Eric Hason. Maybe they'll inspire you to click, register, and vote.


Peace & Fashion!
















No comments:

Post a Comment