Thursday, May 21, 2009

I've Got The Fashion Magic!

So yesterday I wrote that I would be conducting fittings for my newest collection of cocktail dresses. And I did! It was a truly long day, but I see my vision coming into focus. Each silhouette offers something different for the woman who just wants to feel pretty and look original. Although I did not realize when I sketched the looks, there are echoes of Dior's New Look and Balenciaga's balloon chemise permeating through the line. I have conceived bold, yet tailored dresses expressly designed for those ladies who consider themselves charming and confident and sophisticated. Or really know how to fake it well! I am excited by the progress and how the details are taking shape. I am pleased with the work of my dressmakers and look forward to showing you the finished product. It is MAGIC! And David Copperfield has nothing on me!


Peace & Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment