Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goddess #2 Discovered

After searching far and wide, I am happy to report that I have come face-to-face with Goddess #2. After posting another call for a model with the same measurements as Valencia, we were inundated with prospects. And although we needed our goddess to be at least 5'10", we got responses from young women as short as 5'1". Ashanti diligently combed through the heap of emails and started scheduling the ladies for a meet and greet with me. Out of 8 scheduled appointments, 4 candidates showed up. Later on I would read excuses varying from the simple "I cannot make it" to the ridiculous "I did not check my email and I went to the wrong location." But the young woman who stood out the most for us is 25 year old beauty, Vanessa. She is shapely, has a lovely disposition, and, most importantly, looks dynamite in my dresses. Now it's on and poppin' as we anxiously await for the fun to begin on Saturday. Pray that it doesn't rain. . .


Peace & Fashion!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you found someone! She looks fabulous and good luck at the shoot! I will be giving you a call shortly as i'd like to commission (tee hee) a fabulous frock for my 30th from the Divo himself. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete