Thursday, August 29, 2013

Point and Shoot

This Saturday past we shot the editorial campaign for SCANDAL, my fall handbag collection.  Our small team consisted of Ashanti - my sister, muse, and the company's director, Rebecca - my sister-in-law, photographer extraordinaire, and the mother of my delicious niece & nephew, Carlo - the newest member of the SK WiLBUR posse who is a talented videographer on the rise, and, of course, yours truly - the handbag architect, purse purveyor, and self-appointed Captain Clutch.  When you get down with such a small crew in such an intimate setting, it's all just sweetness and love and LOTS of hard work.
 
This go round I wanted to focus on the criminal aspect of fashion and how when you want something SO bad, you're almost willing to do ANYTHING to get it.  I've provided a sneak below of one of the images so that you can get a sense of the direction we went in this season.  Stay tuned because these covetable purses will be available for purchase within the next couple of weeks at www.skwilbur.com.
 
 
Peace & Fashion!
The Crime Scene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment