Friday, February 10, 2012

Keep Moving Up. . .

Tonight I am being interviewed by The Stylish Maven, aka Troy Artis, for his web series on YouTube.  My model, Nicole Z., will be joining me on camera to preen and pose in a few looks from my Eye Candy Fall 2012 collection.  I see Mr. Artis as an artist, like myself, carving out at niche in the rough & tumble glamorous world of fashion.  As I have said many times in the past, "It's hard out here for a pimp!"  It's a declaration that I adopted from the movie Hustle & Flow.  And I say it only half-jokingly.  While I am not referring specifically to prostitution, I am very honest about the dedication that is required to make a name for yourself.  My journey really is an impassioned hustle.

I am very pleased and honored that Mr. Artis requested an interview with me.  He's already told me that he will be asking some pointed questions about my reality TV debut on 24 Hour Catwalk.  OH, THE PRESSURE.  But seriously, it's awesome to know that someone else beyond my family, friends, and followers is interested in what I do.

A lot more work needs to be done on the collection, but I figured this will give a sneak peek into my crazy creative process.  So stay tuned for the big reveal!

Peace & Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment