Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's Next?

I am rejuvenated and focused - again.  And I am ready to conquer the fashion world with my sophisticated line of fashion for the curvy woman.  Every season I say that it is my best collection to date.  So I am not going to say that this time.  But what I will say is that I am convinced that I am on the right track.

I am reaching out to goddesses, both near and far, who will be descending on New York City for Full-Figured Fashion Week this June to see if they may be interested in a Wilbur original confection to wear.  The event will be jam-packed with runway shows and seminars and discussions designed to empower the fuller woman.  I'm just excited to be a part of the love fest.  It's not about snubbing the slimmer woman, but it is about uplifting the voluptuous woman who has been marginalized for too long.  My sister, Ashanti, and I will be front and center ready to make new friends and connect with new business contacts.  And I'll be sharing all the great news right here. But that is almost two months away.  Right now, I've got to get busy and make sure my ladies are well-turned out.

Peace & Fashion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment