Thursday, September 19, 2013

How Far Would You Go. . .?

I continually ask myself, "How far will you go, Wilbur?" because I always want the seemingly unattainable.  But sometimes I don't have to go very far to achieve my heart's desire.  This season, I wanted to be able to hire a professional videographer to direct a promotional short film for me.  I hadn't really vocalized it, but my wish came true anyway when I casually asked Patrick, my product photographer, if he knew of anyone.  Surprisingly, he did.  And Carlo did such an AMAZING job with the video that I am planning other projects that we can work on together.  Of course, you don't have to take my word for it.  You can watch it below or just visit www.skwilbur.com and see for yourself.  Let me know what you think.
 
Peace & Fashion!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment