Thursday, May 29, 2014

What I Am Doing Now

It is the time of year where school breaks for the summer, seniors plan for prom and graduation, and families finalize their warm weather travel plans.  The winter chill has long melted away and all is right with the world.
 
And it's also time for me to launch my next crowdfunding project for the summer.  If you've been following me, then you know that I successfully ran a crowdfunding project back in March.  I offered my HAPPY tote at 40% off as an incentive for people to pledge.  When I reached my goal on the last day of the campaign, I felt like a winner.  I had tried crowdfunding back in 2011 when I was still designing apparel, but never made it to the finish line.  So I felt a real sense of accomplishment.
 
With my new crowdfunding project that will launch on Monday, June 9 on Indiegogo.com, I will be sharing a portion of the proceeds from the sale of my HAPPY crossbody and small purse style with The Hope Program.  The people at Hope work diligently to provide vocational, educational, and social services to New Yorkers who are unemployed so that they not only find gainful employment, but develop a career path.  I partnered with them last year for the Christmas holiday, but it's my wish that people will really see the value in this initiative, pledge, and in so doing, support this very worthy cause.  In our own little way, we can lower New York City's unemployment rate TOGETHER.
 
So please, share with your friends, tell your neighbors, alert your co-workers, and shout it out to your family.  Get HAPPY and Give HOPE.

 
Peace & Fashion!

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. custom sweaters

    ReplyDelete