Friday, February 21, 2014

promote, Promote, PROMOTE!

Sometimes I get really tired of talking about myself.  In this era of the selfie, narcissism has become commonplace.  I try not to take it too seriously, but self-promotion, it seems, is one of the necessary steps to one's goals.  So, grudgingly, I continue to engage in the new world order.  I have difficulty embracing the 11th Commandment - It's ALL About Me, so I teeter  between seclusion and overexposure.  Is there such thing as finding the perfect balance?  Either way, I feel like I am doomed.  But to celebrate self-promotion (LOL!), I'd just like to mention that SK WiLBUR Minis are now being carried at Noir et Blanc, a lovely boutique located on 25th Street, just off Broadway.  The purses range in price from $15 for a small canvas style to $30 for a larger leather style.  And they come in an assortment of HAPPY colors and patterns.  Prices so low on items that are so cute, that you should rush there now so you don't miss out.  Hurry, Hurry!  Quick, Quick!
 
Peace & Fashion!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment