Monday, July 15, 2013

Get Your SK WiLBUR Purse ON!

I am so excited and thrilled to announce that I will be doing my first trunk show, EVER.  And that means that I will have every EXOTICA bag that is in my arsenal with me at ONLY HEARTS (230 Mott Street, NYC between Prince & Spring streets) where my handbags are sold.  Any special items that are not sold on www.skwilbur.com will be available for your purchase on Saturday, July 27 from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.  And you'll even be able to get a FREE gift with any SK WiLBUR purchase.
 
It's time for you to heed my advice and Get Your Purse ON!  Don't you think?  And don't forget to bring your friends, too.  What kind of friend would you be if you let them miss out on this kind of fabulosity?  I'm just saying. . .
The OFFICIAL Flier

 

Peace & Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment