Monday, March 5, 2012

Behind The Curtain on SK WiLBUR

I've been up until 1:00 in the morning several nights the last couple of weeks creating some of the accessories that we will be offering on www.skwilbur.com this coming fall.  Needless to say, I am exhausted.  But I'm not complaining.  In fact, I'm dying to share the images of the handbags and belts with you, but I'm going to hold out just a little longer.  In the meantime, however, I've provided the video interview that I did with The Stylish Maven during NY Fashion Week last month.  It is such a different perspective to see myself the way others see me.  So please take a quick look, learn about my inspiration, and get a sneak peek at some of the pieces that will coming to skwilbur.com this fall.

Peace & Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment